Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Money Shot

As I get ready to hit the road again this week, I was thinking that I just might be visiting the two most diametrically opposed cities on the planet. My first stop will be New Orleans where the best shows rarely start before two am and the potential for debauchery is well documented. Afterward it is off to Munich, Germany which I thought would be stuffy, conservative, and, you know, German.



And then I saw this video and wondered if some Philadelphia Eagles fans had taken a wrong turn in Conshohocken and ended up at this “football” match in Germany between Hamburg and Manchester City. I started thinking that maybe New Orleans and Munich are not that different after all. 



Although “I’ll have a beer and sausage” may not translate exactly the same way...

No comments: